We are excited to welcome new Bio Nebraska member, Cargill.
Founded in 1865, Cargill’s 160,000 employees across 70 countries work to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Cargill has deep ties to Nebraska communities with more than 4,000 professionals employed in diverse businesses across the State. Cargill’s largest investment in the world is our 650-acre bioscience complex in Blair, Nebraska with 600 Cargill employees dedicated to meeting customer demands for:
- Sweeteners, such as corn syrup, that are used by food and beverage companies
- Dextrose to power fermentation and bio-industrial material manufacturing
- Livestock feed ingredients for feed customers across the Midwest and Texas
- Corn gluten meal for poultry and pet food manufacturers
- Fuel-grade ethanol for refiners who blend with gasoline, and
- Crude corn oil which is further refined for food processors as well as export markets
Co-located on Cargill Blair’s campus are Corbion, NatureWorks, Evonik, Novozymes, and Avansya.