We are excited to welcome new Bio Nebraska member, Helm Mechanical!
Since 1968, Helm Mechanical has supplied expert mechanical installation and services to the construction industry with 11 locations in the Midwest. From construction of the smallest industrial process projects to the largest hospitals, Helm places their focus on safety, quality, and building value for their customers.
Helm designs and installs the critical operating systems that support building infrastructure and keeps it operating at optimum efficiency for the end-users in a wide variety of markets. Their experience spans commercial, biotech, healthcare, education, agriculture, industrial processes, technology, data centers and beyond.
Helm Mechanical Solutions Includes:
- Design, Engineering, Construction
- Automated Pipe, Duct, and Structural Steel Fabrication and Modularization
- Plumbing Systems
- Hydronic, Process, Medical Gas, and Utility Piping Systems
- Chiller & Boiler Installation and Distribution
- Air Handling Equipment and Distribution
- Service, Maintenance, and Facility Management
- State-of-The-Art Automated Fiber Laser Cutting Equipment
- 160,000 Square Feet of Fabrication Facilities
- BPE (Bioprocessing Equipment Shop)
- Full Duct Shop Capabilities including Duct Line
- Metal fabrication for industrial exhaust systems
- 13 orbital welders