Join SHARPhub for FREE virtual classroom events through the month of June
Identifying SBIR/STTR funding opportunities and developing the Aims page for your project
June 14 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Are you considering applying for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs? Are you planning to reach out to SBIR/STTR program managers to gauge interest in your project? This is the right training for you!. After this presentation attendees would be able to:
- Understand how the SBIR/STTR program works at the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Identify SBIR/STTR agencies interested in funding your project (including NIH) by searching SBIR.gov.
- Identify the best Institute or Center within NIH interested in funding the project by searching NIH RePORTER.
- Develop the Specific Aims page to introduce your project to SBIR/STTR Program Managers at NIH.
- Develop a Quad Chart to introduce your project to SBIR/STTR Program Managers from other agencies.
SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH
June 21 @ 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Discover the differences between SBIR and STTR. Review how to navigate the NIH’s SBIR website to research awarded projects. Learn how to prepare an SBIR proposal. And find out how to avoid common pitfalls.
Entrepreneur Workshop Series: Licensing and Partnering Agreements
June 22 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Join the next session in this workshop series, hosted by NIA OSBR and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Small Business Program. The workshop includes breakout rooms on startup and university license agreements, partnerships and collaboration agreements, and negotiation tips.